SiteSpect contains many predefined Audience types. Each type of Audience has different specifications. These instructions explain in general terms how to define an Audience.
To create a new Audience:
- Select New and then Audience.
- Determine the type of Audience you want to create and click New at the right end of its row.
The New Audience page opens.
- Enter an Audience Name, select Tags (optional), select a Status (set to Active by default).
- Determine if you want this Audience automatically included in new Campaigns or excluded from new Campaigns.
- The fields that appear at the bottom of the page depend on the type of Audience you are creating. Complete them as needed.
- Click Save.