There are several Types of Campaigns available in SiteSpect. Typically, you assign a Campaign Type while defining the Campaign. The Campaign Type determines how you plan to introduce changes in your website's pages.
- Standard – Show assigned visitors Variations of an Original page.
- Redirect – Change the URL requested by the visitor to a different URL. Rather than performing the search and replace within a page, as with Standard Factors, Redirect Factors deliver alternate existing pages to the visitor.
- Origin – Use a signaling cookie to tell your servers which Variations visitors should see. SiteSpect manages the assignment of visitors, but the Variations to your site come directly from your origin servers.
- Engine API – Allows you to create a Campaign using our Engine API.
- Mixed Types – Use multiple Variation types in the same Campaign. Mixed Types lets you assign a different Type to each Variation defined for this Campaign. When you select Mixed Types in the General section, a Type drop-down appears in the What to Change section of each Variation that belongs to this Campaign. Select the desired type from the list for each Variation. This is the default.