Throughout your contract with SiteSpect working with the Customer Success (CS) Team you will be required to submit a Campaign Development request each time the CS team builds a campaign.
These are the necessary steps for completing that request to ensure the best and most efficient results.
Process for new campaign or development requests
- Fill out our Campaign Design Guide (CDG) with the details of your request, including a hypothesis, audience and metric requirements, user-flow details, links to the applicable areas of your website and relevant assets.
- Send your CDG to email@example.com and optionally include your account team members for visibility.
- SiteSpect will review your request within 3 business days of submission and let you know the level of effort and estimated delivery time. Depending on the details provided and request complexity, we may reach out to ask clarifying questions before providing an estimate.
- Once you approve the level of effort and delivery estimate, we will add it to our queue and begin work. The team will reach out with questions that arise during development and will keep you updated of any changes to the scope or timeline.
- Once complete, we will send you a link to the campaign for your review and include any notes that might need to be kept in mind when previewing. If you have any tweaks to the campaign, send them back on the thread and we will update.
- We perform an internal code review before sending it to you, but it is your responsibility to thoroughly QA prior to launching the campaign.
Campaign sizing and turnaround times
Typical campaign build and delivery times are outlined below. Delivery times will increase during busy periods. Your account team can advise on actual level of effort and delivery times and will strive to better these where possible.
Delivery estimate begins after receiving all required documentation. Changes to the requirements will result in a revised delivery date.
Level of Effort
|S / M||up to 10 hours||7 business days|
|L||11–20 hours||13 business days|
|XL||21–40 hours||15 business days|
|XXL||40+ hours||18+ business days|