This article reviews some best practices for working with SiteSpect Support.
Submitting a SiteSpect Support Ticket
For Urgent or Priority 1 incidents, always call the support line (numbers listed below) and follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all requests, when submitting a SiteSpect support ticket either via email at email@example.com or telephone, please include the following information for all support tickets:
- Website address and/or specific page URLs where you are experiencing the issue
- Reproduction steps including videos or screenshots if applicable
- Information about the time the issue began
- Any other details that support the investigation
Submitting a SiteSpect Request for Campaign Development or Troubleshooting
When contacting SiteSpect either at firstname.lastname@example.org please include the following information:
- For New Campaign or development requests, please include the Campaign Design Guide (CDG)
- For Troubleshooting, please include:
- Campaign Name as listed in SiteSpect
- Website address where the campaign is applied, including information as to what pages are affected. Screenshots are very helpful to help us expedite resolution.
SiteSpect Support Lines
- North American Support Line: 1-844-859-1900
- UK Support Line: +44 (0) 20 3239 8591
- Europe Support Line: +31 20 82 020 82
- Australia Support Line: +61 390 163 800